Write an online guide for voters about how ACT governance works and ways to participate
We think that citizens have trouble knowing where to find information about government services and processes. We believe citizens are more likely to engage in their community when that engagement is made more readily available and less frustrating.
Make this information about services and functions more accessible to residents, enabling them to become more engaged and active in their community by:
- creating a Directory to provide contact details (website, email, telephone):
- in terms of the main functions within each ACT Government Directorate;
- for community groups and other associations;
- making this Directory available on the Canberra Alliance website;
- thus encouraging people to be more engaged with the Canberra Alliance in future.
Working on it!